Often a person only knows the value of a thing when he loses it, and from here we stood looking at...
Let’s learn about how respiratory infections, like COVID-19, are transmitted and what actions you can take to prevent the spread of infections. A virus is a tiny infectious...
Important Recommendations from Psychologists.
- Make sure to clean your home daily with sterile materials. A little chlorine works well.
- Be sure to clean the hand of doors and windows with sterile materials for every use.
- Be sure to clean the toilets and bathrooms with sterile cleaning materials. Wipe the faucets with sterilizers after each use, especially after you return home.
- Make sure to clean the kitchen daily and after each use.
- Be sure to clean the cleaning tools and place them in a closed place after each use. Wash the mops with soap and water at a high temperature.
- Change towels, bed linen and pillows daily if possible. Wash them at a moderate temperature and with suitable washing powder.
- Treat surfaces daily with antiseptic and disinfecting materials.
- Make sure to keep your personal tools clean and sterile, and for personal use only.
- Make sure to remove and sterilize the shoes that are used outside the home after each use.
- Make sure to clean your phone with antiseptic daily, as well as computers and a TV or Playstation controller.
- Make sure to clean your hands and body daily.
- Please be sure to keep cleaning supplies out of children's reach. Spread awareness among them and you can teach them hygiene methods.
To protect yourself and others from coronavirus (COVID-19) it’s important to think about how the virus is spread. Coronavirus is spread in sneeze or cough...
translation missing: en.general.search.loading